|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Mix one (1) scoop into 6-8 ounces of your favorite non-citrus juice, water, smoothie, or protein shake. For best taste mix into filtered water and add a splash of apple juice.|
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Organic Oat Fiber||● Supports healthy digestion, gut microbiome, healthy bowl movements, blood sugar regulation, and natural appetite suppressant.|
|Organic Wheat Grass||● Supports digestive health, increased energy, antioxidant support, reduced inflammation, detoxification, and cognitive health.
● Supports antioxidant function via high levels of carotenoids that protect against DNA damage and scavenge free radicals.
● Supports antioxidant function via high levels of chlorophyll, flavonoids, and stimulation of various immune cells, including T cells, NK cells, and monocytes.
● May combat carcinogenesis via inducing cancer cell apoptosis (cell death).
● Supports digestive health via amounts of naturally occurring enzymes and phytonutrients.
|Organic Pea Fiber||● Supports healthy digestion, gut microbiome, healthy bowl movements, blood sugar regulation, and natural appetite suppressant.|
|Organic Spirulina||● Supports reduced cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar regulation, reduces inflammation, reduced body fat, and supports antioxidant function.|
|Organic Beet Root||● Supports cardiovascular, immune health, reduced blood pressure, and optimizes exercise performance.
● High in antioxidants such as ascorbic acid, carotenoids, phenolic acids, flavonoids, polyphenols, and anti-inflammatory compounds (betalains).
● Betalains have been shown to inhibit inflammatory pathways (Nuclear Factor-Kappa B “NF-κB”) that manifest in a plethora of chronic diseases.
● Increases nitric oxide production optimizing healthy blood pressure and enhanced cardiovascular output during exercise.
● Beetroot extract exemplifies anti-carcinogenic activity by inhibiting cancer cell growth mechanisms (cell proliferation, angiogenesis, and tumorigenesis).
|Organic Raspberry||● Supports immune health, antioxidant support, digestive support.
● Supports suppression of lipid accumulation (fat build up) in adipocytes (fat cells).
● Increases total antioxidant capacity by increasing enzymes associated with decreasing reactive oxygen species (superoxide dismutase).
● Increases natural production of master antioxidant L-Glutathione.
|Organic Blueberry||● Supports cognitive function, digestive health, exercise recovery, antioxidant function, blood sugar regulation, and reduced inflammation.
● Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol, reduced blood pressure, reduced blood pressure, increased nitric oxide production, and reduced inflammation of blood vessels.
● Supports antioxidant function via high levels of polyphenols, anthocyanins, reduced inflammatory cytokines, reduced DNA damage, and increased free radical scavenging capability.
● Supports cognitive function
|Organic Tomato||● Supports prostate health, cardiovascular support, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and chemoprotective properties against cancer.
● Combats inflammation via scavenging of free radicals and reduced oxidative damage of DNA.
● Combats carcinogenesis via carcinogen-metabolizing enzymes, apoptosis (cancer cell death), anti-proliferation, pro-differentiation, and anti-lipid peroxidation activities.
● Inhibits phosphorylation of anti-oncogenes such as p53 and Rb. It also inhibits G0/G1 and S-phase of the cell cycle.
|Organic Pomegranate||● Supports reduced blood pressure, increased nitric oxide production, immune health, blood sugar regulation, prostate health, gut health, and aids as an antimicrobial compound.
● Supports prostate health via high polyphenolic antioxidant levels (three times the antioxidant activity of green tea) that protect the prostate gland from inflammation.
● Supports reduced blood pressure via increased nitric oxide production, increased cardiac output (blood flow), and reduced cholesterol levels.
● Supports digestive health via combating inflammatory bowel disease.
● Supports immune health via reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation) throughout the body.
|Organic Acai Berry||● Supports antioxidant function, reduces blood pressure, supports kidney health, supports blood sugar regulation, supports cardiovascular health, and may combat against cancer.
● Supports antioxidant function via polyphenolic components with high levels of anthocyanins (cyanidin-3-glucoside and cyanidin-3-rutinoside).
● May combat carcinogenesis via reduction of tumor cell proliferation, multiplicity and size of the tumors, increased anti-inflammatory capacity, increased antiproliferative activity, and increased pro-apoptotic activity.
|Organic Aloe Vera||● Supports digestive, cardiovascular, and metabolic health.
● Supports reduction in total and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) levels, glucose, and H1AC.
● Supports cardiovascular health via reduced levels of fasting blood glucose, HbA1c, triglycerides, total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and increased HDL cholesterol.
● Increases glucose absorption via high molecular weight enhancing glucose transport.
● Reduces serum concentrations of cholesterol via reducing the absorption of cholesterol from the gut.
|Organic Broccoli||● Supports antioxidant activity due to the high content of polyphenols and flavonoids (antioxidants).|
|Organic Alfalfa||● Supports immune, digestive, and energy levels.
● The high antioxidant capacity allows for free radical scavenging of reactive oxygen species.
|Organic Lactobacillus acidophilus||● Supports athletic performance, enhanced gut microbiome, increased muscle mass, immune health, reduced cortisol levels, digestive health, cognitive function, and improved allergy symptoms.
● Supports 70% of the gut-immunological axis (gut immune system) via enhanced mucosal immune response (toll-like receptors), and upregulation of genetic markers associated with macrophage (gut-immune cell) activity.
● Supports digestive and immune health via decreased irritable bowel symptoms, suppression of Helicobacter pylori growth (pathogenic bacteria), reduced histamine (reduced allergic response), and reduced gut inflammation.
● Supports athletic performance via reduction of respiratory tract infections, reduced muscle damage, improved body composition, reduction lactate induced exercise (muscle burn), and body composition.
● Supports gut-brain axis via increased neural, endocrine (hormonal), and anti-inflammatory modulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis.
● Reduces inflammation via activation of Toll-like receptors (TLRs) and downregulates the expression of nuclear factor (NF)-κB and pro-inflammatory cytokines (inflammation markers).
|Organic Carrot||● Supports vision health, skin health, immune health, and increases antioxidant support.
● Supports antioxidant function via decreased inflammatory cytokines (inflammation), decreased reactive oxygen species, and increased L-glutathione production (master antioxidant).
● Supports visual health via increased amounts of plasma vitamin A in macular (eye) tissues.
● May reduce DNA damage in lymphocytes (immune cells) of individuals who smoke.
|Organic Cherry||● Supports immune health, cardiovascular health, recovery from strenuous exercise, reduces inflammation, and supports antioxidant function.
● Supports antioxidant function and immune health via polyphenolic compounds that reduce oxidative stress, inflammatory cytokines, and c-reactive protein (major marker of systemic inflammation.
● Supports recovery from strenuous exercise via reduced muscle soreness, reduced creatine kinase (marker of muscle breakdown), and improved muscle mass.
|Acerola Cherry (Vitamin C)||● Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health.
● Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing.
● Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation).
● Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation).
● Supports reduced DNA damage in the kidney, liver, and bone marrow.
|Organic Apple Powder||● Supports immune health, antioxidant function, and cardiovascular health.
● Supports cardiovascular health via reduced atherosclerotic lesions.
● Supports immune health and antioxidant function via levels of naturally occurring zinc, fiber, magnesium.
|Organic Banana||● Supports digestive health, immune health, and healthy potassium levels.|
|Organic Mango||● Supports immune health via high levels of antioxidants, vitamin c, and polyphenols.
● Supports recovery from exercise via reduced muscle damage.
|Organic Pear||● Supports immune health and digestive health.|
|Organic Papaya||● Supports immune health and digestion.
● Supports digestive health via enzymatic support of protein digestion.
|Organic Pineapple||● Bromelain from pineapple serves as an effective digestive aid for the breakdown of proteins.|
|Organic Flaxseed||● Supports cardiovascular health, digestive health, healthy bowel movements, and joint health.
● Supports cardiovascular health via antihypertensive action, antiatherogenic effects, reduced cholesterol, reduced arterial (blood vessel) inflammation, high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids, and inhibition of arrhythmias.
● Supports immune health via high amounts of the antioxidant lignan secoisolariciresinol diglucoside.
● Supports digestive health via its high fiber content have been implicated primarily in these beneficial cardiovascular actions.
|Organic Watermelon||● Supports cardiovascular health, immune health, hydration levels, and improves aerobic exercise performance.
● Supports cardiovascular health via increased nitric oxide production.
● Supports aerobic exercise performance via reduced muscular fatigue, improved cellular hydration, and improved lactic acid buffering capability.
|Organic Peach||● Supports immune health and antioxidant function.
● Supports immune health via reduced oxidative damage to lipids and reduced inflammatory markers (TNF-α, IL-1β, RAGE and NFκB).
● Supports antioxidant function via high concentration of carotenoids and polyphenols.
|Organic Spinach||● Supports antioxidant function, healthy detoxification, improved energy, cardiovascular health, improved exercise performance, and recovery from exercise.
● Supports antioxidant function via high levels of carotenoids that protect against DNA damage, oxidative stress, and scavenge free radicals.
● Supports recovery from exercise via reduced muscle damage.
|Organic Kale||● One of the most nutrient-dense vegetables on the planet with high amounts of antioxidants, polyphenols, enzymes, and flavonoids.
● Supports immune health, reduced inflammation, vision health, cardiovascular health, and digestive health.
● Supports vision health via high levels of eye support carotenoids.
● Combats inflammation via reduced DNA damage, increased plasma vitamin C levels, increased plasma beta-carotene levels, increased plasma glutathione (master antioxidant) levels.
● Supports cardiovascular health via increased nitric oxide levels, reduced serum triglycerides, and low-density lipoprotein (LPL) cholesterol.
|Organic Cabbage||● Supports immune function, healthy digestion, and provides high amounts of antioxidants, chlorophyll, and digestive enzymes.|
|Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin||● Supports digestive health, influencing lipid metabolism, and regulates glucose and insulin levels.|
|Organic Pectin||● Supports healthy digestion via increased prebiotic activity.|
|Organic Parsley||● Supports immune health, antioxidant activity, and aids in the detoxification process.|
|Organic Blue Agave Inulin||● Supports digestive health, influencing lipid metabolism, and regulates glucose and insulin levels.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third-party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high-quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence-based and efficaciously dosed formula.||2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and is formulated without evidence-based dosages.|
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.