Flavor: Chocolate Milkshake
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (32g.)
Servings Per Container: 28
Bottle Color: Black
Bottle Size: 1.8 pound Bottle
|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Our Whey Protein is formulated to support muscle growth, immunity, digestive health, increase satiety, and boost metabolic rate.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with the purest sources of whey protein concentrate to produce world class results.
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Whey Protein Concentrate||
|Whey Protein Isolate||
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Add one (1) scoop of powder with 8 – 16 ounces of cold water, or milk and mix thoroughly in a blender. Increase, or decrease the amount of liquid to achieve desired consistency. Drink 1 – 2 servings per day. As a reminder, discuss the supplements, and medications you take with your healthcare provider.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high-quality bioavailable whey protein concentrate/isolate.||2. Uses cheap sources of whey protein concentrate/isolate that contain fillers and toxins.|
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Teixeira, F. J., Santos, H. O., Howell, S. L., & Pimentel, G. D. (2019). Whey protein in cancer therapy: A narrative review. Pharmacological research, 144, 245–256. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phrs.2019.04.019
- Colonetti, T., Grande, A. J., Milton, K., Foster, C., Alexandre, M. C., Uggioni, M. L., & Rosa, M. I. (2017). Effects of whey protein supplement in the elderly submitted to resistance training: systematic review and meta-analysis. International journal of food sciences and nutrition, 68(3), 257–264. https://doi.org/10.1080/09637486.2016.1232702
- Marshall K. (2004). Therapeutic applications of whey protein. Alternative medicine review : a journal of clinical therapeutic, 9(2), 136–156.
- A Castro, L. H., S de Araújo, F. H., M Olimpio, M. Y., B de B Primo, R., T Pereira, T., F Lopes, L. A., B S de M Trindade, E., Fernandes, R., & A Oesterreich, S. (2019). Comparative Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Concentrated, Hydrolyzed, and Isolated Whey Protein Supplementation on Body Composition of Physical Activity Practitioners. Nutrients, 11(9), 2047. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11092047